Do you love cars? Would you like to give an opinion about the latest car models, or share your take on what’s going on in the industry?
You should contribute to Offthethrottle – Write for us!
I accept posts in the following categories:
- Car model news: Detailed posts about the latest car models, including basic design features, accompanying images and a personal perspective. Is this model better than last year’s? What do you like about it? What don’t you like about it? Here’s an example about Fiat’s 500L city car: Dr. Dre Beats edition.
- Industry trends: What’s going on in the car industry, and what do you think about it? Here’s an example.
- Car tips and tricks: Any personal insight on car maintenance, tips on driving, or other information on the car-owning experience. Here’s an example involving Toyota cutting ties with Australia.
- Car pride: Share a picture of your car or any sweet cars you see and I’ll post it in my gallery for all the world to see!
However, I won’t accept any of the following:
- Duplicate content
- Content without proper sourcing
- Generic content (i.e. “How to Wash Your Car”)
- Spammy links that exist purely for SEO purposes
Off the Throttle is still somewhat new, and I want to get it started on the right foot to establish myself in the auto blogging community. Therefore, I have certain standards for the guest posts I will accept:
- At least 600 words of quality content
- Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Use of subheadings and bulleted lists, when appropriate
- Creative Commons or free photos, unless you have obtained permission from the legal owners to post on Off the Throttle
- Hyperlinked sources
- I reserve the right to make edits to the post and title, though I will run the edits by you first
- After I publish your post, please share it with your friends and respond to the comments you receive on Off the Throttle
Still interested? Great! Please contact me with a link to your personal website, attachments of your relevant writing samples, and an overview of your idea. I’ll let you know what I think!